Competitive Sports Program 2019-2020
Welcome to the Combs Middle School Competitive Sports Program! CMS is a part of the Desert Mountain Middle School League. Competitive sports are about building future high school athletes while having fun, developing new skills, working together, and promoting good sportsmanship.
- First Quarter - Baseball, Softball, and Competitive Flag Football
- Tryouts are August 5th from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, August 6th 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm and August 7th 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Second Quarter - Boys Soccer and Girls Volleyball
- Tryouts are October 15th from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, October 16th 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm and October 17th 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Third Quarter - Girls Basketball and Cheerleading
- Tryouts are January 7th from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, January 8th 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm and January 9th 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Cheer Tryouts are TBD
- Fourth Quarter - Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer, Wrestling, and Cheerleading
- Tryouts are March 17th from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, March 18th 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm and March 19th 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
To be eligible for tryouts, a student must have all of the following completed:
- Completed sports packet
- Sports physicals are good for one full calendar year. For example, if a student has a physician-signed physical dated February of 2019 on file, then the student may participate in sports until February of 2020. A current copy of the medical insurance card will still be required.