Competitive Sports Program 2017-2018
Welcome to the Combs Middle School Competitive Sports Program! CMS is a part of the Desert Mountain Middle School League. Competitive sports are about building future high school athletes while having fun, developing new skills, working together, and promoting good sportsmanship.
- First Quarter - Baseball, Softball, and Competitive Flag Football
- Second Quarter - Boys Soccer and Girls Volleyball
- Third Quarter - Girls Basketball and Cheerleading
- Fourth Quarter - Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer, Wrestling, and Cheerleading
To be eligible for tryouts, a student must have all of the following completed:
- Completed sports packet
- Sports physicals are good for one full calendar year. For example, if a student has a physician-signed physical dated February of 2017 on file, then the student may participate in sports until February of 2018. A current copy of the medical insurance card will still be required.