Competitive Sports Program 2021 - 2022
Welcome to the Combs Middle School Competitive Sports Program! CMS is a part of the Desert Mountain Middle School League. Competitive sports are about building future high school athletes while having fun, developing new skills, working together, and promoting good sportsmanship.
- First Quarter - Girls Basketball and Boys Baseball
- Second Quarter - Girls Softball and Wrestling
- Third Quarter - Girls Volleyball and Flag Football
- Fourth Quarter - Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer and Cheer
To be eligible for tryouts, a student must have all of the following completed:
- Completed sports packet
- Sports physicals are good for one full calendar year. For example, if a student has a physician-signed physical dated February of 2020 on file, then the student may participate in sports until February of 2021. A current copy of the medical insurance card will still be required.